We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us.
Information We Collect
As a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about our brand. You are not required to provide us with any personal information as a Visitor.
We collect your personal information when you sign in with us, when you express an interest in obtaining information about our products, purchase them, or when you participate in activities on our Website Site or when you contact us.
You control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the Website. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name, Email Address and Contact Data
- Payment Information. If you choose to buy one of our products, we collect payment information through our payment processor. All payment information is securely stored by our payment processor and we do not have access to your sensitive information, such as credit card number or security code.
Security policies for the transmission of credit card data
The security of our clients is fundamental, for this reason we are committed to guaranteeing the security of: online payments, transactions and personal data.
Through our portal, the information of the user’s credit or debit card is NOT stored. We use third-party payment processors (Servicios Digitales Popular, and its Azul brand, as well as Paypal), which are responsible for carrying out the entire process.
Customer information may be disclosed to third parties only in the following situations: comply with any legal requirement or court order, review or complete account payments or transfers due to a specific problem, review the existence or situation of the account for a third party involved.
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain device information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
- Third Party Tracking Tools: We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our Website. However, understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- Log Information: We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your device/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and device operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
How and Why We Use Your Personal Information
- We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing our Website for your experience. We may use the information you provide to us along with any device information we receive to customize our Website.
For data addition purposes. We retain the right to collect and use any non-personal information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service. In any way your personal identifiable information is included in such data additions.
- Order information. We use the order information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, schedule for shipping, and providing you with invoices or order confirmations).
- Additionally, we use this order information to: communicate with you; screen our order for potential risk or fraud; and, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — devices located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Retention of Your Personal Information
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- For payment processing purposes
To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Email Policy
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.